Be the Change You Want for Your Community
Rubric for Written Proposal
The presentation to the planning commission should include one or more of the following:
- a written article,
- a poster,
- software presentation (such as PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google),
- or a video.
Make sure the written/visual part of your presentation includes the following elements.
- Corporate name and logo
- Names of group members
Make sure group members share responsibilities.
- Introduction, body, and conclusion
- Clarity of language and logical development of ideas
- Grammar and mechanics of writing
- Description of the current use of impervious surfaces
- Description of the negative environmental impact of impervious surfaces
- Proposal to reduce the current use of impervious surfaces:
- benefits to community
- benefits to the environment
- costs and steps to improvement