Giving to Get the Beat
Create a Poster
Below are the requirements for making a theater billboard. The poster should be:
- Easy to Read
- All letters at least two inches tall.
- Each word is informative.
The poster should include:
- Title of Play (largest letters)
- Authors Name (second largest letters)
- Name of Class or Writing Students
- “Adapted from a folktale by Hindi”
- Date of Performance
- Place and Time
- Cost (free?)
- An attractive graphic that gives a sense of the story or emotion
If this event is to be advertised as school, place a minimum of two (2) posters in each hall.
- Each member of the committee will be RESPONSIBLE for one (or two) hall(s).
- Once you decide on who “owns” which hall, give names to the teacher.
- Have enough posters
o To make an impact on the school.
o To give the impression of an EVENT.