Identifying the Need Guide
· Health Care
· Infant Mortality
· Death and Birth Rates
· Population Growth Rate
· Literacy Rate
· What is needed to make the daily life of all people better?
· Historical conflicts and unrest
· Type of Government
· Stability of government
· How can ethnic differences be solved or eased?
· How can corruption be eliminated?
· How can power in the country be balanced?
· GDP and per capita GDP
· What are the manufacturing needs?
· What can be done to improve manufacturing output?
· What can be done to improve agricultural output?
· How can access to technology be improved?
· Geography, including location, place, region, human-environmental interaction, and movement.
· Natural resources
· How does geography limit the development of the country?
· How can you use your geography to help the development of your country?
· How does your climate help or hurt your country?
· How does the topography interfere with the development of your country?
· How can you make better use of Nat. Resources?