Facilitate interfaith dialogue and partnerships around philanthropy and service using these resources.
- Understanding Diverse Faiths (pdf)
- Glossary of Faith Terms Related to Philanthropy and Service (pdf)
- Tips for Building Interfaith Relations (pdf)
- Encouraging Volunteerism in a Faith-Based Organization (pdf)
Essays on Interfaith Perspective
Each paper gives an abbreviated snapshot of significant concepts linked with philanthropy and faith.
- Freedom of Religion I
- Freedom of Religion II
- Motivations for Giving and Serving
- Religious Basis for Charitable Giving
- Altruism *
- Reciprocity *
- Religion and Philanthropy *
- Stewardship *
- Forgiveness (course overview)
Lesson Plans with a Faith perspective
Access K-12 lesson plans with either a Christian or Jewish perspective. While written for a faith-based school, these lessons may be adapted for a public school audience.